High School and Middle School Youth Wednesday at 6:30pm. We will open up Philippians:3 and then head back outside for some nine square and whatever else we can think of :)
FEFC's City Serve Project takes place this Saturday, July 22. If you have signed up to help, please meet at Viking Elementary, 809 22nd Ave. So., at 9:00am. Ideally, we could use 4 more adults to help with the project. Please call Mike Dahlen at 218.779.3073. Thank you for your willingness to serve in our community!
Coming in August -- The Big Backyard! All ages are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:30pm on the church lawn. Each week there will be a different theme (courage, obedience, truth, unity) along with special guests to bring that theme to life. This is a great opportunity to Invite those neighbors and co-workers that you have wanted to invite to church and get to know a little bit more.
The Ecuador Mission Team is traveling to Ecuador today to help teach a Vacation Bible School at The Youth Center in Calderon. Thank you for all the supplies that have been donated for the VBS! We hope to have periodic updates from Calderon on our website -- just click on Ministries>Missions.
Have you been praying for the person God is calling to join our staff as our Maintenance Technician? If not, please do... Contact Bonnie (email@example.com or 701-772-3452) for an application/job description as well as any questions you may have.
Please note that Door #3, the west entrance to the Fellowship Hall, will remain locked at all times until further notice.
Did you know you are welcome to join the Chinese Bible Study that meets here at Faith on most Friday nights? It starts at 7:30pm. We are looking forward to more students and families to join our loving family in Grand Forks. We share our daily experience story, sing worship songs, and study the Bible together. We also pray for God's love and mercy, as well as support one another in prayer. This Friday, July 21, our worship leader will be Yuqiang; Bible Reading: Yuanyuan, Hebrews 10 (希伯来书 10); speaker: Julia/LEVITICUS (利未记 9); refreshments: Kegang. Children learn Chinese, they have a good time with old and new friends here. If you have questions, feel free to call Yuqiang "Mike" Wang at 218-409-9905 (new #).
Prayer focus this week:
- The Czech Team is at English camp this week. Please pray for our team members' testimonies each day; for good rest at night, and good health and stamina to carry out their duties each day. Pray also for the campers' ears, minds, and hearts to be prepared to understand and receive the gospel.
- The Ecuador Team traveling to Quito today. Pray for many children to attend the Vacation Bible School -- that their hearts would be open to the Gospel; and also for Juan, the Youth Center's director, that he would be greatly encouraged.
- Cooperstown Bible Camp staff ask for prayer for the remainder of the summer camping season -- that souls would be saved, healed, and grown this summer; for strength, energy, and wisdom for summer staff as they interact with the campers; for safety in the many games and activities that take place each day.
To contact our Prayer Chain:
- 8:00am-3:00pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:30pm-8:30pm, email@example.com