|Our Quarterly Business Meeting is tomorrow night, May 24, at 6:30pm. Please join us in the Fellowship Hall; we will recognize the PSC Committee members, new congregational members, vote on next year's budget, building updates, and more. All are welcome!...and cookies provided :O) |
The SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) staff are in need of volunteers to help move office supplies this Saturday morning, May 27. Truck/vans are needed; older teens, women and men are all welcome! Please meet at the NW entrance of Squires Hall on the UND campus at 9:00am.
One of our families, the Walkes (Keno, Alicia, and children), will be moving out of UND campus housing on Wednesday, May 31, around mid-day. They would be very appreciative of anyone available to help. Contact Keno at 320-200-9599 for exact time and location.
The Prime Timers will travel to Lake Tobiason on Thursday, June 15, for a picnic lunch. Please sign up at the Information Station, and give your payment to Joyce or Genie at least one week prior to the picnic. Everyone 55+ is welcome!
Our summer brochure is available at the Information Station. Events taking place in the next couple of weeks include a Student Fun Night at Northern Air on May 31, men's and women's studies that will begin June 7, and 'Hymn Sing and Bingo' at Tufte Manor on June 7. Details are in the brochure!
Aaron Moss and family will need housing in Grand Forks from September 1 through December 15 (2 adults, 5 kids). A minivan/vehicle for 7 would also be hugely helpful. Please contact either Aaron at email@example.com or Marsha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooperstown Summer Bible Camp update: The Early Bird discount has expired; however, FEFC is partnering with CBC this summer to offer a $100 campership to our FEFC students - there are a few left...for form, please contact Joe at email@example.com
Prayer focus this week:
- Pray for Annika and Amanda as they travel to Zambia. (Kaia)
- Campoverdes will participate in VBS in July at Calderon Youth Center in Ecuador. Please pray for Juan and Marcelo as they lead VBS...expect to work with 50 kids! (the Campoverdes)
- This month we thank God that our son Brad is a 15-year cancer survivor. (Lee & Marsha)
- On this holiday weekend, let's remember not only those loved ones who are no longer with us, but also those who have served and currently serve to preserve our freedom.
To contact our Prayer Chain:
- 8:00am-3:00pm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:30-8:30pm, email@example.com